Director of Edition– NGO President at “Education for Life”
– PhD Candidate in Creation of Knowledge by the Federal University of Bahia (Brazil) – PhD Candidate in Philosophy of the Nature by the University of Salamanca (Spain) – Master Degree in Sociology of Education by the University of Seville (Spain) – B. A. in History by the University of Valencia (Spain), with specialization in International Relations and Archaeology at Universita degli Studi di Palermo (Italy) Javier Collado Ruano globaleducationmagazine[at]gmail.com
Editorial Advisory Board– President-Founder of the International Center for Transdisciplinary Research and Studies (CIRET). – Theoretical physicist at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), Paris, France. – Professor at the Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania. – Member of the Romanian Academy. – Honorary Membership at Education for Life NGO and Global Education Magazine
Basarab Nicolescu nicol[at]club-internet.fr
– Teacher in the Multi-institutional and Multidisciplinary PhD Program in Dissemination of Knowledge (Education College) by Federal University of Bahia (UFBA) of Brazil. – Leader of the Research Group Education and Epistemology of Educational Praxis
Dante Augusto Galeffi dgaleffi[at]uol.com.br – Teacher and Researcher in Human Rights by the State University of Bahia (UNEB) – Teacher in the Multi-institutional and Multidisciplinary PhD Program in Dissemination of Knowledge (Education College) – Coordinator at the Centre for Human Rights Education, Citizenship and Violence José Cláudio Rocha jrocha[at]uneb.br – Titular Professor in the University of Salamanca (USAL) – His research interests include philosophy of the nature, anthropology, environmental ethics, Spinoza´s thought, Complex Theory, and social ecology. – He is member founder of the spanish seminary on Spinoza´s thought. . Luciano Espinosa Rubio espinosa[at]usal.es – Recently retired from Mount Saint Vincent University (Canada), Faculty of Education.
– Her research interests include consumer studies, transdisciplinarity, integral thinking, moral leadership, and home economics philosophy.
– She is Principle Consultant for the McGregor Consulting Group: www.consultmcgregor.com
.Sue L. T. McGregor PhD, Professor Emerita sue.mcgregor[at]msvu.ca – Teacher and Researcher in Pedagogy by the State University of Bahia (UNEB)- Researcher at the Centre for Human Rights Education, Citizenship and Violence Denise A. B. Freitas Rocha dfrocha[at]uneb.br – Professor in Didactics of Experimental and Social Sciences Department at the University of Seville (Spain) – Project Manager: “Education for citizenship and teacher training: difficulties and possibilities to educate in the citizen participation”. Francisco F. García Pérez ffgarcia[at]us.es – Researcher in CAOS Group: “Conhecimento, Analisis Cognitivo, Ontologia and Socialização” – Transdisciplinary Epistemology of Complexity – EpisTransComplex – Computational Modeling of the Diffusion of Knowledge -Teacher in Multi-institutional and Multidisciplinary PhD in Dissemination of Knowledge (Education College) by Federal University of Bahia (UFBA) of Brazil.
Teresinha Fróes Burnham tfroesb[at]ufba.br – Professor of Secondary Education – Doctorates in Education – Professor in the College of Education at the University of Seville (Spain) F. Javier Merchán Iglesias jmerchan[at]us.es Research group leader by the State University of Bahia (UNEB), Brazil, in: – GEPAES: Group of Study and Research for the Environment, Sustainability and Ecocitizenship – Multidisciplinary Group Study and Research: SEETU – Society, Space, Education and Tourism – State, Public Policy and Civil Society Francisca de Paula Santos da Silva fcapaula[at]gmail.com
– Professor in the Department of Exact Sciences by Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana. – Teacher of Post-Degree Program in Computational and Industrial Technology Model. – Ad-hoc Consultant of the Education Ministry of Brazil. Hernane Borges de Barros Pereira pereira[at]uefs.br – Professor in Didactics of Experimental and Social Sciences Department at the University of Seville (Spain) – Project Manager: “Education for citizenship and teacher training: difficulties and possibilities to educate in the citizen participation”. José Antonio Pineda Alfonso apineda[at]us.es – Professor of Humanities (DCH) from the University of Bahia (UNEB), Brazil – Vice-coordinator of the Multidisciplinary Group Study and Research SEETU – Society, Space, Education and Tourism. – Member of research group of Tourism and Environment – GPTURIS (UNIFACS / CNPq). – Member of reseach group Cultural Spectacles and Society – ECUS (UFBA/CNPq) Natalia Silva Coimbra de Sá firstname.lastname@example.org
– Research group: Quantum Phenomenology and Intersubjectivity in which seeks to extend the philosophical concepts of quantum theory for the humanities sciences. – Ph.D. Programme coordinator of Knowledge Construction: Cognition, Languages and Information, by the Federal University of Bahia (UFBA) in Brazil.
Roberto Leon Ponczekponczek[at]ufba.br – Director of the Research Group for Adult Education and Development (University of Seville) – President of the Center for Gender Studies and Development (Spain) – Research interests: Gender and interculturality, Ecofeminism, Socio – Environmental Ethics, Participation and Democracy (civility) . Dolores Limón Domínguez dlimon[at]us.es – Professor of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies in History, Information Technology and Pedagogical Applications of computers in the Catholic University of Salvador – UCSal (Brazil) – Coordinator Pole ABED Bahia (Brazil) Alfredo Eurico Rodrigues Matta alfredo[at]matta.pro.br – Founder Member of Philosophy for Freedom Institute. – President of Afro-descendants Research Institute. – Coordinator of NUDEC: Diversity, Education and Culture Center. – Teacher and Coordinator in Multi-institutional and Multidisciplinary PhD in Dissemination of Knowledge (Education College) by Federal University of Bahia (UFBA) of Brazil Eduardo Oliveira afroduda[at]gmail.com
Refugees, Women and Human Rights Section Manager– B. A. in Arabic Language and Literature by the Complutense University of Madrid – International Volunteer Teacher in Palestine . . Ruth Marjalizo González ruth.mg[at]globaleducationmagazine.com
Multimedia– B. A. in History by the University of Valencia (Spain) and Univeristy of Venice (Italy) – Graduate in Audiovisual Communication by Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) – Director and Producer in Butidog Media . . Gonzalo Boronat Badía gonboba[at]gmail.com
Research Analyst– B. Sc. in European Economic Studies & International Business – Research in a Global Top-5 Executive Search Firm Qais Felix El-Chami qais.el-chami[at]globaleducationmagazine.com
Children Bilingual Manager
“We have recently released this new series entitled “The Adventures of Enzo” to keep current the values that seem easily forgotten in our modern world, as the richness of learning a new language because words are beautiful when they bring children together”Sonia Colasse cornecsonia[at]yahoo.com
Ecotourism and Environmental Education
– Collaborator and researcher in Tourism and Environment in the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources of the Dominican Republic, University of UTESA (Santiago, Dominican Republic) and University of Seville (Spain) – Master and Degree in Tourism Management and Planning and currently PhD student by University of Seville (Spain) Francisco Orgaz Aguera franorgaz[at]hotmail.com
Educational Values of Sports and Communication– B. A. in History with the specialization in Educommunication by the University of Palermo (Italy) – Sports Reporter in the “Giornale di Sicilia” Paolo Militello paolo.militello[at]globaleducationmagazine.com
– B. A. in Journalism and student of Law by the University of Seville (Spain) – Researcher in Communication: Social networks and public service, Educommunication and educational value of sport. Gabriel Corbacho Bermejo gabrielcorbachobermejo[at]gmail.com
– Cultural Producer, – Publishing Editor and IT Coordinator. – Works at “Associação Reviva” a Brazilian non-profit that promotes culture, education and tourism. Andrea Ramos dearamos[at]gmail.com